找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 2328|回复: 3

英国化石猎人们的地质旅行

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-7-28 11:28:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 tian 于 2010-7-28 14:04 编辑 9 b' S( \: M5 x3 _! g

( `5 g4 i* T+ [! qLooking for an exciting family adventure or individual experience? Our guided fossil hunts introduce the skills used to discover evidence of life that existed millions of years ago. Whether it's your first time fossil hunting or you're looking to expand your subject knowledge, our fossil hunts provide an enjoyable and educational experience for all. Our fossil hunts predominantly take place in southeast England but we're happy to discuss locations around GB.
" I, i3 ]$ R- a" j1 BEach fossil hunt is designed to suit the individual or group's needs and level of experience and includes: an opportunity to see and handle real fossils, an introduction to the geology of the chosen area, printed handouts and tools (on request), followed by a guided fossil hunt with Roy and/or Robert.
6 E) J3 f' n7 T$ J, ^. mGuided fossil hunts start from £150 per day (per group) for up to 10 people. Please contact Roy Shepherd  to discuss your requirements or ask a question.
. R  y0 ~" G6 z. a9 ~ * {. N* ~+ ~6 i; r
活动组织者叫罗伯特,主要活动地点在英格兰南部,那里有很多中生代海象地层,菊石非常棒,他们的化石狩猎每天收费150英镑,每次最少10人。
" n- u: D# R& O( B$ [' y
' [, o5 I3 {4 `
* J3 ]7 ^* p  z: r/ L/ E, r' y7 d$ s& N; V% M
) T! W1 \0 H9 R8 u- U& a+ k

: F3 ]; X! c! f' [6 d, Z/ ~$ H' v* r" {* r0 \( k7 s7 O

8 g2 |& ?3 U& ?/ Q. h7 F- w
. L9 [+ M1 R( y; w( }6 Y! X) ?% m6 ]6 u) ~9 E- F- ?" e) F8 H

i4 w6 Y- A) e: _1 X: q7 c- V# n+ J0 c. ~3 `/ `
! T, r* w6 G) Q+ U; Q

" F0 E+ u0 S+ r1 w+ j3 o2 x
& \+ Q( j4 L9 N7 l1 p
0 T2 {- E! i4 u# g2 M! I# c7 `, H1 |/ E/ l

' z! t7 ?3 `5 C# C
6 c0 g7 k/ a/ m% S+ R7 N% X1 H) {) f7 O
3 K0 Y; D2 ^# n& e+ A0 u/ q
活动后的留言:1 v  N/ a! S8 }) g" e) g. w
8 K5 o* e- F2 ?* a
Your feedback
% v) Q- V* t9 U3 ~! Z
7 e2 }6 J' h+ p2 \" QCaroline Woods: 'I just wanted to send a BIG thank you for the wonderful day on Tuesday. The children loved it – and  can’t stop talking about it! They are also very proud of their fossils, and by the sound of it will be taking their parents back down there in half term! So thank you very much for all you patience, expertise and enthusiasm. It was a wonderful day and really brought history alive for them.'. ~) _# T) h% _% X1 f
8 J) Z! R! H# K9 |, r8 d
Caroline Woods:“我想感谢您给我们带来的这美好的一天。孩子们都非常喜欢,而且还在不停的谈论!他们对自己采到化石都很自豪,他们的父母们听到都会还想再参加的!所以非常感谢你你的耐心,专业知识和热情。这真是美好的一天,真正为他们带来了活着的历史。+ d7 ?! D' |2 D# h
3 |# A5 j6 m3 F  R
# a) k) ]' A6 F( T  L' W- x* c
Corey Fowler: 'Am currently in Edinburgh and the poor fellow who took me to the airport yesterday had to listen to me yammering on about fossil hunting... gosh, it is so much fun...wish I had been able to do it my whole life... Anyway, thanks a million for taking us.  You are such a wealth of information and don't act bored at all even though you must be tired of talking about it at times!'- r7 L7 `1 h/ m! p/ q
希望我能用一生来挖化石1 j" e# ^4 M0 o& a1 o

9 I9 d0 t' {6 Q5 kHelen Short: 'A very belated thank you for a wonderful day. We all had a great time, and have been looking at, and talking about all the fossils that were collected. All the kids were inspired, and I am sure that we will do it again soon.  Please let me know if you would like any contributions from the children for your website. We would definitely recommend it.'/ H% W! Q- u2 p
如果你希望我们的孩子为你的网站做任何贡献,请让我知道; T9 N; ~- V9 {1 p6 b
$ ]& j! e- }2 j: c. @  H1 |
Nathalie Mineau: 'I wanted to thank you for the lovely day the children spend with you yesterday. My son Lucas came back from the trip yesterday with a box full of shells and great memories. Thank you again. Their teacher Caroline was full of praise for all the hard work you have put into it and your ability to make their whole experience fun. I am very sad I could not make it but am sure Lucas will want to take me back to the beach very soon.'
) _4 P  p6 _6 [5 H5 L( p1 |我的儿子卢卡斯昨天带回来整整一箱的化石,还有难忘的回忆。
, _* \4 `; ]% I0 R% t# Z' ~9 I; E  b# R# T) l& x* R
Jane Gaines: 'Thanks for a wonderful day yesterday. It was  so interesting and fun; I can't say I'm tired of ammonites yet, and  I'm so thrilled with what I was able to find yesterday.'. l1 C2 f4 B7 |/ I% T
Sam Lucas: 'Just a quick thank you for such a great day. When you know what to look for and why a day on the beach is so much more interesting. The verdict from my son and his friend was “as good as Diggerland” which is high praise indeed.'3 q5 D: N9 _" t" C
当你知道该怎么找化石,而且知道为什么要在这海滩耗上一整天,这是多么的有趣啊。
3 a' h( E; `; M& _3 }  c/ C7 E  L" m/ ^# @
Timothy Byard-Jones: 'Just wanted to say thanks for running such an enjoyable fossil hunt on Saturday - my daughter and I both enjoyed it immensely. It was great having such a knowledgeable and approachable expert on hand to help point out locations and identify finds.'
, `8 U  [6 N  V
) e8 g/ K) V! Q4 F$ g/ ]# }4 D
7 D# m2 G9 F: B. V0 lClare Blades: 'I just wanted to thank you for a fantastic day fossil hunting. Our party included a wide range of ages – from four to mid-60s – and everyone commented on what a great time they had had.  The day was well-organised and very informative. We were delighted with the fossils we found and the enthusiasm with which you taught us about them.'
2 A* Y  l5 X9 o: V4 K# H) [  k0 q7 }* ^' o4 [: U, X  @
Julie Constain: 'Thank you so much Roy, we had a brilliant time on our fossil hunt. Aeden has proudly shown friends and family the new additions to his collection. Thank you also for your offer of assistance with the project and we may have taken you up on that but the deadline was close and we had almost finished anyway. We handed it in yesterday and it has been very well received by all, I'll let you know what mark he gets!  Your assistance on our fossil hunt was integral to the section on 'how to find a fossil' so you actually did help already. Thanks again for a great day, best wishes.'
) k: t' E* X5 ~
5 h7 a1 p9 |$ T8 i5 F% y5 `& KAnnie Honjo: 'I want to say thank you for such a great day. It was a superb kick-off to my five days in Dorset, definitely a holiday to remember. I have spent hundreds of pounds flying to exotic locations where I have admittedly also had a good time, but this short break has been truly memorable. Thank you once again, for a great day that I will not forget in a hurry. I am determined to do another fossil-hunting day sometime in the future, perhaps in a different location.'
+ W& I/ Q( Q- ]/ J" A0 C& E' L* L5 G
* |! f& H( J+ N% rSarah Caffyn: 'I wanted to get in touch with you to thank you for the most interesting and inspiring hours that Tom and I had with you last Sunday - you gave us both a wonderful insight into a completely new field and judging from the tapping and chipping that has been going on in the kitchen ever since, a new area of inquiry and intrigue has come into our home. Thank you too for bringing down all your specimens - a very useful way of consolidating what we had learnt and found - still hard to believe that we have such a rich source of interest so close by!'
发表于 2010-7-28 14:05:03 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-8 01:56:59 | 显示全部楼层
恩,图片没有转换过来
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-8 07:22:37 | 显示全部楼层
新浪博客
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|石器网 ( 冀ICP备10012798号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 05:03 , Processed in 0.067924 second(s), 21 queries .