找回密码
 立即注册
楼主: 王群

合肥王群“目击陨石”解开宇宙之谜:“玻璃陨石”原来是“流星雨”

火... [复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-30 20:40:21 | 显示全部楼层
这个标准像很标准啊,哈哈
天天 发表于 2010-4-26 20:05

刚才看了本版块的一段视频介绍内蒙古赤峰有一个叫王占奎的人,有一个小球被专家鉴定是“陨石砖石夜明珠”价值2500万美元,我认为陨石经爆炸形状应该不规则,该石非常圆肯定不是陨石,鉴定根据“朗斯代尔”很可能不是陨石。
    我有鉴宝陨石的两小块总重12克,一块重8克,一块重4克,本人欲出售价格人民币两千元,欢迎专家学者购买研究价值几何,可能是“陨石砖石”。欢迎大家多提宝贵意见。 y.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-30 21:45:46 | 显示全部楼层
回复 63# 王群

抱歉上面有字打错了,是“陨石钻石”或称“钻石陨石”,因为我感觉这块石头硬度大,怀疑是含碳的钻石,不知国内有无研究机构购买研究。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-2 19:28:53 | 显示全部楼层
表面为铸铁提炼后的渗出物质,经烧灼显现深红色,内部物质是A3钢材熔炼后的典型残渣,白色晕圈夹杂物为夹杂在矿石内部的渗透物质,多数熔炼炉渣都有这个特性。
陨石我不懂,但是我和老公都是搞金属类教育的,这个看的很多。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-2 23:06:19 | 显示全部楼层
太阳哥说地好!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-2 23:07:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复  王群

抱歉上面有字打错了,是“陨石钻石”或称“钻石陨石”,因为我感觉这块石头硬度大,怀 ...
王群 发表于 2010-4-30 21:45

请大师告诉我,硬度用什么检验?它的单位是什么?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-5-3 02:12:37 | 显示全部楼层
表面为铸铁提炼后的渗出物质,经烧灼显现深红色,内部物质是A3钢材熔炼后的典型残渣,白色晕圈夹杂物为夹杂 ...
杨雪丽 发表于 2010-5-2 19:28

百闻不如一见,你如果把实物照片发上来不就证明你说的对吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-5-3 02:20:06 | 显示全部楼层
请大师告诉我,硬度用什么检验?它的单位是什么?
灵镜鹤子 发表于 2010-5-2 23:07

告诉你山寨斑竹,陨石分为钻石级和石英级,划划玻璃就知道硬度,已知最硬的是金刚石,硬度分为很多种。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-3 02:42:50 | 显示全部楼层
地球上的人数以亿计,都找不出完全相同的两个人来,去找两个相同乃至相近的两个 天外来物 去做比较 谈何容易 不同的地方太多了 你的对比法我不赞成 真相只能有一个 关键是 真 假 之间的过程,51%的人认为你的是真的 你就胜利了 想办法去说服49% 争取 51%吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-3 11:10:04 | 显示全部楼层
告诉你山寨斑竹,陨石分为钻石级和石英级,划划玻璃就知道硬度,已知最硬的是金刚石,硬度分为很 ...
王群 发表于 2010-5-3 02:20

呵呵,山寨斑竹总比山寨陨石实际啊。先生不要用从百度上搜索来的山寨资料来证实你所谓的山寨理论,因为百度也不见得是万能的。

王先生所谓的石英等等的硬度山寨单位云云,均为百度山寨。先生这个山寨“科学家”居然连硬度单位都不知道,足以证明先生比我山寨。先生如此山寨,学生愿意颁发山寨诺贝尔奖章给你。

最后告诉先生一个极为山寨的秘密:洛氏硬度和布氏硬度均不适合先生的山寨石,因为这两个单位太专业,不符合先生的山寨思想。

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-3 12:10:26 | 显示全部楼层
王先生,学生讨教一个问题:你发现的第一颗陨石的坐标是多少{:2_36:}
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-5-3 13:54:46 | 显示全部楼层
王先生,学生讨教一个问题:你发现的第一颗陨石的坐标是多少
XRJ-2 发表于 2010-5-3 12:10

我还未用GPS定位仪测量过,等陨石身份公认后什么时候测量都不迟,落点是不动产不会消失。
回复

使用道具 举报

刘少卿 该用户已被删除
发表于 2010-5-3 16:30:13 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

刘少卿 该用户已被删除
发表于 2010-5-3 16:31:25 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-5-5 23:51:27 | 显示全部楼层
地球上的人数以亿计,都找不出完全相同的两个人来,去找两个相同乃至相近的两个 天外来物 去做比较 谈何容易 ...
于小鱼 发表于 2010-5-3 02:42

我准备以后找人把我的帖子翻译成英文,发到国际陨石学会等国际组织,向世界宣布:王群陨石诞生了。

不知找谁英文翻译?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-6 00:10:09 | 显示全部楼层
Hefei Qun "witnessed the meteorite" unlock the mystery of the universe: "glass meteorite" was "meteor shower"
Existing data show that the meteorite, meteorites are divided into "stone meteorite," "Iron meteorites", "stone iron meteorite," and "glass meteorite" four major categories, I found the kind that proved there is a class of meteorites is the "glass stone meteorite" the stone body, vitreous mixture, I found the meteorite that: "Stone meteorite", "iron meteorite", "stone iron meteorite," "glass meteorite", "glass stone meteorite" that the five categories from a meteorite meteor object, the object formed after the fall burning "meteorite" is mainly "glass meteorite" that is "quartz" (silica) as the main ingredient.
I collect the "glass stone meteorite" is the "comet" meteorite it?
Data show that there are astronomers believe that the periodic bombardment of Earth as the comet caused mass extinctions, July 17, 1994 to 22, "Shoemaker - Levy 9 comet," split 21 fragments struck Jupiter , the biggest piece of debris up to 6 trillion tons of TNT explosive power (the equivalent of the world's nuclear stockpiles, the equivalent of 750 times the total).

Jupiter comet impact event tells us that comet impacts on Earth's worries are not unfounded, scientists estimate that if the comet and the Earth collision, then the explosion of energy would increase the Earth's atmospheric temperature of 200 degrees, humans will become extinct like the dinosaurs .

August 20, 1979 and August 29, Poland emerged one after another meteorite fireball, and I witnessed meteorite fall in Hefei, time line, I guess the return would not be a periodic comet?

We know that the vast vast universe, because 70.9% of the earth's surface is ocean, there are rivers and lakes of water, meteorite had landed on the small chance of the land, and because a lot of land distribution in the mountain, forest and desert, grassland and other sparsely populated areas grew from meteorites on the ground can be found and who witnessed the hand like a collection of "needle in a haystack," a person's life almost never encountered, so meteorites are extremely rare physical specimen, great collections, research and historical value can not be copied, is honor and glory, a symbol of the highest grade.

August 27, 2008 At about 1:00, I Zongyang Road, Hefei, Anhui, south of the community patrol duty, he suddenly saw the sky in a group rate of fist-sized yellow ball of fire rolling forward like a free fall and was rotating arc form fell about 200 meters away from my place, fireball duration of about one second. I realized that the meteors falling down, I took the torch light fell Department rushed to the fireball, as it was dark and I can not tell which is a meteorite, I immediately to the "Anhui TV," "first time" part to play to call and tell the situation and field observations of the topography around the site environment
Scene from the original "Hefei Iron and Steel Works" gate about 1000 meters, the scene of the foundation are furnace shop, I found a few I "read" the rocks brought back home, after the "first time" part of journalists and Contact me, the reporter and his entourage drove to three, and I witnessed the scene to conduct field meteorites shooting, interviewed me and took me to the Geological Bureau of Anhui Province to consult experts on the meteorite geological problems, and in the evening of 1 September 2008 in the "Anhui TV "broadcast, the reporter told me that I did not witness one, Hefei Feidong" a woman "and the others also saw" fireballs. " After that, I often go to a free ball of fire landing on the area to search
Find another one after another to find some stones appear to be a meteorite..

As the environmental landscape of slag and I suspect the first thing is the slag collected as suspected meteorite, like slag, slag can be determined so as long as the exclusion is a meteorite.

1. From the main characteristics of meteorites, "Melting shell" up to judge. I collect the "suspected meteorite" has two I think 100% is the real meteorite:
1 is the weight 1.9 kg, "Kam-Po" experts had identified the "stone meteorite," weighing 10 kg is a "glass stone meteorite" that is "concrete meteorite."

This two stones are a common feature: "the stone surface with a layer thickness of less than 1 mm dark brown enamel-like surface," or about "a stone like a paint-like layer of the surface layer of shell."

I do not slag by the site survey form that the glaze surface, if it is "slag," such as industrial products are glazed will abound, there are sources. The survey interviewed former "Hefei Iron and Steel Works" dozens of older workers said that not slag, "co-Steel" no such slag.

I witnessed the meteorite fall because of proximity, meteorites falling to the landscape environment is slag, so just by "enamel-like surface of the stone," this feature, you can 100% rule out the slag identified as meteorites.

Enamel-like surface, because the stones are so a meteorite, is a causal relationship between the two, but both can not be mutually reversed, there must be glazed meteorite, but the meteorite does not have glazed.

Explain a bit, I also discovered a number of dense surface of the stone meteorite fusion crust similar weathered surface, but careful comparison of both is different.

2. Judging from the shape. Investigated iron and steel slag is not a "pyramid" relies on this "shape" feature can be 100 percent sure a meteorite excluding slag.

Water chestnut shaped stone meteorites, triangular glass meteorites, asteroids and more angular rocks glass with the outer because of the "odd" characteristics of the three from the body, close my eyes to see, "fireball" from the sky, I am sure the three are meteor debris , witnesses and evidence consistent with each other, prove a complete chain of evidence has proved to be a direct meteorite, meteorite event the facts are clear, there is ample evidence sufficient to prove.

3. Judging from the color. Slag almost all the different shades of gray, "stone glass meteorite" is a brown color and slag can be determined not to be very different slag.

4. I also rule out microscopic observation instruments collected material is slag, since slag opaque under the microscope, could see nothing, "witnessed the meteorite," under the microscope there are a variety of structures.
5. Geological sector "test report" could exclude collecting material is slag. Because the slag (slag, slag) are the iron from the boiling water and back again, so certainly not a low iron content in slag.

After understanding the blast furnace, "iron slag" silicate iron content is generally 60 to 70%, furnace, "Steel" iron content of about 26%, "test report" suspected meteorite collection to data objects is very low iron content of about 4%, also rule out the possibility of collecting material is slag, the meteorite collection is certainly a natural thing.

I have done in the geological department Detection of suspected meteorite, the main instruments and equipment: spectrophotometer, electronic balance, atomic absorption spectrometry.

Partial weight 1.9 kilograms of suspected meteorites blue: total iron (including iron) content: 4.08% or about 4%, nickel content: 0.0027% or 27 millionths, silica content: 12.83% or about 100 per second.

Partial weight 10 kg of suspected brown "glass stone meteorite" iron content: 4.01% or about 4%, nickel content: 0.0009% or about 9 millionths, silica content: 43.77% or about 40% 3.

The above figures show that, assuming the sample is meteorite, meteorite flight suspension because of severe burning in varying degrees, silicon dioxide larger change is deepening as the degree of burning and combustion time was significantly increased trend in content from low combustion levels 12% rise to intense burning high degree of 43%. Burning iron meteorite Ni content of suspended flight with the degree of burning to deepen and extend the burning time was a slight decreasing trend.

I have only done a few preliminary data, due to various types of slag, compared with the data I have not done is for reference purposes only international meteorite expert appraisal.

6.2009 on May 16 China Central Television, "Kam-Po" column to select civil Hefei sea treasures, weight 1.9 kg meteorite suspected by the blue side, "Kam Po Association" Miscellaneous National Jade Jing identify a meteorite expert, and issued a "collection certificate." From the current investigation point of view, this certificate is accurate view.

The stone has a "melt shell, gas and India, an internal spherules, magnetic, irregular, uneven heat," the six characteristics.
Upon inquiry meteorite data, the main characteristics of meteorites is a "melting shell" and "Air India" two main features.
"Melting shell" surface layer of the meteorite is less than a millimeter thick "shell", "Air India" is a meteorite burning deformed surface generally, "finger" print or "potholes."

Another important feature of some meteorites, meteorite data referred to as "spherules internal structure" is visible within many of the very fine sand less than mm granular particles together.
In addition to the stone with the main characteristics of meteorites, "Melting shell", "Air India", also has "internal spherules" feature of this meteorite, Kam Po expert known as "Ning Jing," is my chisel to the surface of a sample small stone found.

7. According to "Reference News" reported: "October 7, 2008 morning, a number of asteroids falling to 2008TC3 northern Sudan, the latest data show that the planet hit the Earth's atmosphere in the explosion, the power of the equivalent 1100-2100 tons TNT equivalent, some remote areas of debris fall to the Sudan. According to preliminary estimates, not more than 2 m diameter meteorite. "

According to the report, is a meteorite hit the Earth's atmosphere, like the air after the explosion scattered like rain to the earth's surface is called "meteor shower", I witnessed the meteorite fall under the practice of gathering proof, "Meteor Rain" meteorite debris fall to the ground would not explode, there is "crater" there must be meteorites, in the past some scholars have proposed "round hole" "Crater" is pseudo-science, "round hole" I think change is the formation of the crust, "basin."
The report so I can collect more pieces meteorites with facts.

Because no single instrument and equipment, and we stuck them to the apparatus and equipment can tell us whether the meteorite, equipment testing data should be determined by comparing whether the meteorite.

Therefore, the real people witnessed the meteorite is a meteor fall from the sky, close-out and timely gathering in front of the stone as the only criteria, because "practice is the sole criterion for testing truth" This is the golden rule is not to human will Transfer of the people must abide by the objective laws.

Is the first visual survey of the current through customs, the investigation whether the same resemblance.
True and false recognition of China's rule saying "do not know what's not afraid, afraid of confinement", such as who can come up with the source of the second block of stone to show it is not the same meteorite.
If after a certain time, no physical evidence that is not a meteorite, meteorites can be determined as can enter the market or museum.
The focus now is: Does anyone know where such a stone?

Now I come to tell you why there is no witness of the "meteorite" is not "real meteorite?"

Must understand two things: First, what is the meteorite, that is, what is the definition of meteorites? Second, what elements of the composition of meteorites?

Meteorite is defined universe beyond Earth orbit, or meteor from the original into pieces of stone scattered body of the earth.
Popular speaking meteorite fell from the sky is the stone, which contains two constitutive elements:: 1. "Heaven", 2. "Stone", which constitute the two elements exist "meteorite."

Can be seen from the "heaven" evidence can only be "shot records (photos, video)", or "witness" of two, witnessed the meteorite is no intention to find because, like free-falling meteorites fast speed, so no time to shoot photos or video.

Existing meteor picture was well prepared for this film, I witnessed the rotating roll "yellow ball of fire" and the meteor photograph "White Star" in the distance and time are essentially different, "the yellow ball of fire rolling rotation" Help from My close, "White Star" from Earth may have dozens of "light years away."

When the meteor across the night sky, the occasion, many boys and girls are quietly promise a romantic wish, meteorites are thus to be understood? Is it true colors because they do not know, "guess meteorite", "coined meteorites" have been brought out?

History can not be assumed. Because history is what happened over the last objective, assuming that the past is not historical conjecture.

"A real event" includes time, place and person of three elements, without the element of character witnesses that there is no time element, so that witnesses witnessed the meteorite report is true, "meteorite event," the premise and basis in fact.

I suspected I witnessed collected meteorites and meteorite online forum "meteorite expert" identified "found meteorite" image compared, to find the "huge difference."
Even the "fallacy" that the glass is not a meteorite meteorite, a meteorite hits the ground after the explosion melted the rock formation of the Earth.
I hope that the international "meteorite expert" is not in the wrong direction, or meteorite research "bamboo basket to draw water hope" of mankind and the destruction of the Earth means that there is danger.

Is because human beings "real meteorite," the perception is still in the initial stage of immature, in order to ensure the authenticity of meteorites and to identify "fake meteorite," there is no opportunity, so "real meteorite," the source and scope can only be identified Witnesses gathered in a timely manner and identify suspected meteorites were chosen, except "discovered meteorite" and "witnessed meteorite" structural components of the same can determine the "meteorite", the other did not witness the "meteorite found in" can not be called or identified as a "meteorite" as if "discovered meteorite" is called "meteorite"
Future "witnessed meteorite" and "meteorite found in" not how to do the same? True from the false?
So even the "real meteorite" because of falling when no one saw, because the main evidence, "witnesses" missing, no witnesses, and the time record is built on the basis of research can only be referred to as "suspected meteorite", only so in the future, "Seeing is believing," Witness then OK. For example, the earth 46 million years old, the 100 million years ago, there really has been completely weathered metamorphic meteorite fall or to join the Earth into the Earth rock rock-forming activities, such as determining the Earth is not all meteorites meteorites do?

Identification of meteorites is not strict standards, including the earth itself and all other man-made rock can be said to "real meteorite," not strictly tricks of the meteorite identification will lead to "false truth, and truth are false."

In short, I was in the fight for access: there is a major discovery in human history, international "Nobel" Prize to do preliminary research and preparation.

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|石器网 ( 冀ICP备10012798号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 11:59 , Processed in 0.062823 second(s), 22 queries .